Fearless in a Forest War
DA* 16-50 Giveaway Entry #10
By Heie in It's Good to Be Fearless on Apr 19, 2013
In Western France, a few miles from Nantes, there is a conflict between the people and the government; between the people and a multinational - Vinci - which try to build a useless airport.
It's good to be fearless. I don't know whether these people are fearless, but they are enough brave to fight despite the flashballs, lachrymatory fires, and else.
I shoot these fearless people with an old 100mm macro from Panagor and maybe I've got to be kind of fearless myself to stay, crouching to manual focus, so as to capture the events on my K5. I've forgotten some lachrymatory grenades, although my nose remember...
With a WR lens, I could get closer with risks only to myself and no more towards my camera!
I hope my pictures show what I've seen back there. Enjoy!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
- Win a Lens or Flash: PF New Year's Giveaway
- Ricoh R Debuts 360-Degree Video Streaming
- "Dominant Color" Photo Contest Winners
- Pentax K-70 eBook Now Available
- Make Your Images Pop with Topaz Clarity
- US Pentax Web Site Updated
- HD Pentax-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 Review Posted