Pentax Q for $499
$250 price drop on this tiny MILC
By PF Staff in Deals and Savings on Apr 26, 2012
The Pentax Q is the world's smallest interchangeable lens mirrorless camera. Launched at an MSRP of $799, its price was officially dropped to $749 earlier this year. Now, an instant rebate is in effect that drops the camera's price to $499, a whole $250 below MSRP!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released