Pentax 645D Firmware 1.02
New features for Pentax's medium-format DSLR
By PF Staff in Firmware Updates on Mar 9, 2011
Alongside the K-5 1.03 firmware update, Pentax has also released new firmware for the 645D.
Firmware 1.02 includes the following:
- Time remaining during Noise Reduction is shown on the LCD
- In X-mode, the flash sync speed can now be set via the custom function menu
- The camera will now appear as "645D" rather than "Removable Disk" during USB mode
- An extended auto-power-off setting for mirror lock-up has been added
- Changes from firmware 1.01: SDXC support
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released