Hands-on Pentax K-5 Preview
Forum member Falconeye posts K-5 preview on website
By PF Staff in Third-Party Announcements on Sep 29, 2010
The Photokina 2010 has just closed its doors and Falk Lumo (forum member falconeye) compiled his findings regarding Pentax into an article. He posted his first impressions a week ago.The most exciting part (besides trying out the 645D) certainly was to find out about the new K-5 camera. He gathered a lot of material from various sources and wrote a full Pentax K-5 hands-on preview report. A short blog article turned out to be the wrong format and therefore, he posted it on separately. Links to his website are found in this forum discussion thread.
Don't miss the exciting news. Moreover, he tried to answer as many questions he received as possible in the report.
Questions which didn't fit the K-5 context have further been put into a blog article. Check out the thread above for links!
- DA 35mm f/2.4
- DA 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6
- Post Photokina Pentax strategy (as he guessed it)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released