DIY Tripod Mount How-To
Complete member guide
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on May 3, 2012
Do you have a heavy lens that doesn't come with a tripod mount, such as the SMC Pentax 300mm F4?
Forum member Jack has recently written a Do-It-Yourself guide explaining how to make one at home using simple materials!
Please note that this is the last of the 15 finalist articles submitted for our $1000 giveaway. Expect voting for your favorites to start soon, so we can determine the winners!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released