Post-Processing Workflow Guide
Using Free Software - GIMP
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Apr 29, 2012
Our penultimate member photo article presents a vacation picture post-processing workflow using GIMP, a free photo editing application comparable to Adobe Photoshop.
In the article, the author (forum member tranzistors) lists four routine post-processing tasks and describes how to carry them out. If you don't have any post-processing software, or haven't found an effective workflow, we are sure you'll find this article helpful!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
- Win a Lens or Flash: PF New Year's Giveaway
- Ricoh R Debuts 360-Degree Video Streaming
- "Dominant Color" Photo Contest Winners
- Pentax K-70 eBook Now Available
- Make Your Images Pop with Topaz Clarity
- US Pentax Web Site Updated
- HD Pentax-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 Review Posted