Pentax Q vs. K-5 vs. D800 from the dark side?
By PF Staff in Articles and Tips on Dec 26, 2012
Your hard-working PentaxForums site owner and administrator was spotted on Christmas Day in the Salt River Canyon in Arizona.
He was on a somewhat dubious mission trying to shed light on the often made claim by our Pentax Q users that the Q + K-mount adapter + K-mount telephoto lens betters an APS-C or even a full-frame DSLR for high-magnification telephotos!
Besides the rig from the dark side we also spotted a Pentax K-5 in the arsenal.
Now we're anxiously awaiting the results! Does the $600 Q outfit buy you more than a $6,000 outfit from the dark side?
Stay tuned for Adam's findings when he reemerges from the Canyon!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released