Photo Events Ending Soon
Three Exciting Pentax Photographic Events
By PF Staff in Photo Contests on Aug 25, 2010
Three exciting events are ending soon at PentaxForums.com, and we'd like to issue a brief reminder in case you might have missed out on some of them! All these events will close on August 31st.
First, don't forget to upload your World Pentax Day photos! To do so, and to view others' entries, please visit the World Pentax Day event gallery. Note that only photos taken on August 15th may be uploaded, but that they can be uploaded through the 31st.
Secondly, the our B&H photo contest is still showing a very close race, so vote for your favorites now! The winner will receive an $200 prize.
Finally, our monthly "Joy" photo contest will also be open through the 31st. At the end of the month, a new theme will be announced, and public voting for the winner will begin.We hope you enjoy these events!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Tell us About Your Photo, Lauri Koivuluoma
- Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
- Win a Lens or Flash: PF New Year's Giveaway
- Ricoh R Debuts 360-Degree Video Streaming
- "Dominant Color" Photo Contest Winners
- Pentax K-70 eBook Now Available
- Make Your Images Pop with Topaz Clarity
- US Pentax Web Site Updated