Topaz announces Star Effects plug-in
A new way to create star effects in your imaging software
By PF Staff in Photo Industry News on Jan 26, 2012
Topaz Labs have announced a new Photoshop plug-in, Topaz Star Effects (TM). Like the other Topaz plug-ins, Star Effect is a real time saver over creating tsuch effects directly in Photoshop or your favorite image editing program. Topaz Star Effects automatically locates the light sources in your image and creates a star effect.
The plug-in will also work with iPhoto, Aperture and Lightroom using Fusion Express.
A free trial is available, or you can jump right in and for a limited time purchase the plug-in for just $19.99.
Refer the Topaz Labs web site for details.
The normal price for Topaz Star Effects is $29.99. The special price will remain active for one month!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released