Special Photokina 2012 Homepage
Follow updates from the trade show as they are posted!
By PF Staff in Photokina 2012 on Sep 16, 2012
We have just created a special homepage which will contain all of our news postings related to this year's Photokina tradeshow, which is coming up from September 18th (Tuesday) to the 23rd (Sunday) in Cologne, Germany. Over the course of the event, we will be reporting live from the Pentax booth as well as other expositions, and we will be posting both photos and videos on our homepage. You can learn more about the event in an earlier homepage post.
If you are planning on attending the event, don't miss us there. Read this thread for more details.
Best is a list of what we hope to report on during the event:
- Monday 9/17
- Closed press tour of Photokina
- CP+ 2013 press conference
- Tuesday 9/18
- Pentax booth & hands-on
- Tamron press conference
- Samyang, Sony, Nikon, and Canon booths
- Wednesday 9/19
- 12pm: official PF meetup
- Formal interview in English with Andre Dierickx, President and Managing Director of Pentax Ricoh Imaging Ltd.
- Thursday 9/20
- Pentax booth wrap-up
- Informal PF meetup
At the event, we expect Pentax to showcase their 8 recently-announced products and also make updates to or discuss their product roadmaps.
We invite you to follow the latest news via our homepage, Facebook, Google+, and RSS.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released