Pentax K-3 II In-Depth Review
The updated Pentax APS-C flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 27, 2015
Today we are happy to announce our in-depth review of the Pentax K-3 II, the updated Pentax K-mount flagship DSLR that features the new pixel-shift super resolution system and is the first Pentax body to come with built-in GPS. In the review, we take a close look at the differences between the K-3 and K-3 II and we analyze capabilities of the pixel shift system and show how to use it to its fullest.
The pixel shifting system has shown to be a promising technology that we will likely also see on the upcoming Pentax full frame DSLR.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Tell us About Your Photo, Lauri Koivuluoma
- Big Savings on Pentax D FA Zoom Lenses
- Win a Lens or Flash: PF New Year's Giveaway
- Ricoh R Debuts 360-Degree Video Streaming
- "Dominant Color" Photo Contest Winners
- Pentax K-70 eBook Now Available
- Make Your Images Pop with Topaz Clarity
- US Pentax Web Site Updated