Tamron 90mm Macro Comparative Review
vs. the Pentax D-FA 100mm WR
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 23, 2012
Now that Sigma has (temporarily) discontinued the 105mm F2.8 macro lens, only two autofocus macro lens options remain available for Pentax in the 100mm focal length range: the Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP and the SMC Pentax-DA 100mm F2.8 WR macro.
Our latest review compares these two Pentax and Tamron lenses head-on. We take a look at the build quality, AF speed, and, most importantly, image quality of the two lenses. Which is sharper, and which is the better buy?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Get Official Pentax Support on PentaxForums
- Pentax K-1 Lens Bundle Deals: Beat the Price Hike
- The Making of "Jacobite Train (Hogwarts...
- "Landscape in Monochrome" Photo...
- Cyber Monday Pentax Lens Deals
- Pentax eBook Black Friday Sale
- Black Friday 2016 Deal Roundup
- Pentax K-50 Firmware v1.10 Released