Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Unconverted Son
Lens: 16-45 Camera: K3 Photo Location: Blue Mountains NSW 
Posted By: gmans, 11-24-2014, 01:31 PM

The boy/man will not listen to his father, :roll eyes: I have tried to convert him of his wicked ideology Nikon D600 worship, but he is a lost sheep.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 1,141
11-24-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
More like a mountain goat - nice shot.
11-24-2014, 01:47 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by daacon Quote
More like a mountain goat - nice shot.
I have to agree about the goat bit, he is a mad keen rock climber. Thank you for the comments. Cheers.
11-24-2014, 03:55 PM   #4
Veteran Member

While his camera choice might be alarming, I would be more worried about wearing flipflops on mountain trails!
Great photo, though! Wonderful landscape, and the photographer adds a nice point of focus

11-24-2014, 03:59 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by First Poster Quote
but he is a lost sheep
He will be climbing around up there in "flip flops" for footwear if he's not extremely careful.
11-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
While his camera choice might be alarming, I would be more worried about wearing flipflops on mountain trails!
Great photo, though! Wonderful landscape, and the photographer adds a nice point of focus
Aussie hiking boots, flip flops, thongs or jandels, it was relatively easy walk to get there, you are right about choice of footwear though, lots of critters in these places. Thank you for your comments.

---------- Post added 11-25-14 at 10:12 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
He will be climbing around up there in "flip flops" for footwear if he's not extremely careful.
Nothing surprises me any more. But really he is very careful with the climbing, it is the photography that brings him undone he took a tumble taking photos for friends P&S camera and end up in hospital with a couple of fractures to spine though only minor, but very lucky to be still walking around. He broke the rules going to the edge with out being attached and the ledge give way, it about five metres down to the bottom.