Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Erfurt Obelisk and Cathedral
Lens: Pentax DA 35mm f2.4 Camera: Pentax K-01 Photo Location: Germany 
Posted By: Na Horuk, 11-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Taken in Erfurt, capital of Thüringen in Germany. Quite happy with the photo, though a little spare FoV wouldn't hurt

Obelisk and cathedral - 500px

Views: 747
11-27-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I have family living not far away from Erfurt, if you are still in the area I highly recommend the Eiscafe San Remo in Marktstraße just make sure you wear loose pants!
11-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
what a beautiful building, I like that you left it dark, makes a person look into the photo deeper.
11-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike L Quote
I have family living not far away from Erfurt, if you are still in the area I highly recommend the Eiscafe San Remo in Marktstraße just make sure you wear loose pants!
Ah, really? No, I am no longer in the region, but I was around there for a couple months and visited Erfurt a couple times. Very nice city!

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote
what a beautiful building, I like that you left it dark, makes a person look into the photo deeper.
Thanks! I wanted to keep it a little mysterious

11-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Bob Harris Quote

I was thinking the same thing, Bob. Very nice capture of a gorgeous old building. I wish I had had the opportunity to visit some of those places in the world, but alas, it wasn't to be. All I saw was the jungles of SE Asia.

Dewman
SW Idaho, USA