Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Rock Climbing
Lens: 21mm, 77mm Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Brooklyn Boulders, Somerville MA ISO: 100 
Posted By: Outis, 02-28-2015, 12:17 PM

My local rock climbing wall, Brooklyn Boulders, set up projectors last night for a light show on the climbing wall. One of my friends is an avid rock climber, so I took the opportunity to go photograph him and some of the other rock climbers. For some of the photos, I used relatively long exposures (4-5 seconds seemed to work the best), while for others, I used short exposure times to freeze the motion. Enjoy!

Views: 897

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, rock, wall