Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Night Sky
Lens: Rokinon 8mm Camera: K3 Photo Location: Death Valley ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: Above 6s 
Posted By: hmirchev, 06-27-2016, 11:34 AM

Pretty sure I haven't posted this exact image here before....I took a solo trip to Death Valley at the beginning of this month, to do some astrophotography. The yellow/orange light you see underneath the Milky Way is the light coming from Pahrump/Las Vegas....It was barely visible, but with a 30s exposure it made its presence...anyway, I was looking through my pictures from that trip and I wanted to post this one Enjoy

Views: 918
06-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is such a beautiful photograph, that I do not know where to begin. Very interesting and awe inspiring.

Many thanks,

Antonio
06-27-2016, 10:47 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
This is such a beautiful photograph, that I do not know where to begin. Very interesting and awe inspiring.

Many thanks,

Antonio
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. Being there really puts into perspective how tiny we really are.
06-28-2016, 09:34 AM   #4
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That is indeed a most beautiful photo! Actually I think the glow from the town, actually adds to the beauty of the image.

Extremely well done!

06-28-2016, 12:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
That is indeed a most beautiful photo! Actually I think the glow from the town, actually adds to the beauty of the image.

Extremely well done!
Thank you
07-25-2018, 02:15 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by hmirchev Quote
Pretty sure I haven't posted this exact image here before....I took a solo trip to Death Valley at the beginning of this month, to do some astrophotography. The yellow/orange light you see underneath the Milky Way is the light coming from Pahrump/Las Vegas....It was barely visible, but with a 30s exposure it made its presence...anyway, I was looking through my pictures from that trip and I wanted to post this one Enjoy
The kind of shot I love.