Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Winner - Project 52-6-40-lighting-backlighting
Posted By: scomatic, 11-26-2014, 08:34 AM

Sorry for been late for this judgement... due to my work was overloaded recently... Sorry dude!
At first.. thanks you all for participate, and giving me a chance of judgement again....

Well... this week, we got 7 participate... jcdoss - where are u?

Let cut it short for this week judgement... sorry (i promised will give you full detail of my judgement soon)

robjmitchell - May I know which photo you plan to enter? Well... I choose the best picture of you then (the color version)...
Well~ ermm... the lighting is good, the detail is good too... but regard to the theme... i feel it not well suit here, as i can't see the backlighting there...

Bill2849 - well try, nice picture... but the background seem bit boring there. I suggest that if the shot directly on the leaf, i think it much better.

normhead - Ha... This i was expected to see from this event theme... well background, good in detail too... the light is just perfectly matcc the scene there. Your place start snowing?

mtux - this is what i mean Bill... his leaf seem like masterpiece... line, and backlight are well blended... great photo!

patrick9 - Well... what can i comment here ya? Hmm.... it photo seem ok, the table arrangement align is good...

tessfully - Nice bokeh... the subject is good interpret in photo too... Overall good!

noelcmn - Your great photo is back! Good shot... I love it very much! Escpecially the reflection, bokeh and the lighting...

honorable mention - tessfully
3rd place - normhead
2nd place (very hard to choose from, between 1st and 2nd!) - mtux
1st place - noelcmn

---------- Post added 11-26-14 at 11:36 PM ----------

congrate to all... i promise i will putting all the detail of how my judgement when i get some spare time ya... stay tune~!
Views: 1,724
11-26-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
thanks for judging Scomatic and commenting
Congratulations Noel on the win, also Mtux Norm and Tess on making the podium and honorable mention.
11-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Thanks scomatic for the judgment, this is fine, no need for more detailed report.
Congrats to Noel, that's a wonderful shot. Also congrats to Norm and Tess.
11-27-2014, 07:02 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Congratulations Noel for your winning photo and to Mtux, Norm and Tess for your photos as well.
Thanks to Scomatic for your comments and your judging.

11-28-2014, 04:59 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh dear, So I am out of the Shadows challenge. I'll get you back Scomatic. I was so looking forward to creating some shadow. I am honored though and thank you very much for the placing. Congrats to my fellow podium places Mtux (who I just beat) and Normhead and to Tess. Also missed jcdoss on this challenge. Thanks Scomatic for judging and commenting.
11-29-2014, 01:29 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by noelcmn Quote
Oh dear, So I am out of the Shadows challenge. I'll get you back Scomatic. I was so looking forward to creating some shadow. I am honored though and thank you very much for the placing. Congrats to my fellow podium places Mtux (who I just beat) and Normhead and to Tess. Also missed jcdoss on this challenge. Thanks Scomatic for judging and commenting.
11-29-2014, 09:47 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Nice creative image Noel! Congrats on the win. Thanks for the placement Scomatic and for commenting on all the images. Good work all.