Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winners PROJECT 52-7-24-Natural - Pets
Posted By: crewl1, 06-26-2015, 11:57 PM

First I wanted to offer my sincerest apologies for holding up the process.
I should know better than to post in an unfamiliar contest without reading the rules and then not seeing it through to the end.
I hope you can forgive me.

With that said lets move on to the Pets entries.

Participants entered some beautiful shots of their pets and as I am a big softie when it comes to these things I found all the pics enjoyable.
Rimfiredudes images of Peaches, Sasha and the kitten were a treat and I really like the portrait of peaches not only for the technical merits but for being able to see her personality come through the photo.
Normheads shot of his pup was pleasing because the colors of the handsome dog contrasted well against the grey and turquoise of the rock.
Noelcmns portrait of his snake was very detailed and I enjoyed the humorous shot of snake as turban.

But the image I found most appealing was scomatics pup portrait. The muted greys and browns and the way the dogs expression was captured via the eyes combined with the fading focus of the rest of the body makes me declare this shot the winner.
Congratulations!
Views: 1,154
06-28-2015, 05:35 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations Scomatic-indeed a very appealing pup. Thanks Crew!-you are forgiven! Great job!
06-30-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Sorry dude~ just saw the message...
Anyway... thanks for the comment given... appreciated that i won in this.