Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Winner - Weekly Challenge Caption contest for Tuesday, July 12 through Monyday July 1
Posted By: Bruce Clark, 07-19-2016, 04:49 PM

By popular acclaim I declare the winner of this weeks contest SpecialK. Don't we all hate that middle seat. Also I must give a special mention to chickentender who must have seen me try to play golf.

Thanks all for participating and I look forward to the next round

Rules below.

VOTE ("like") FOR SOMEONE EVEN IF YOU AREN’T AN ENTRANT!

Submissions can be in any written form (no video or audio files) — caption, limerick, motivational, poem or prose — whatever inspires you to describe the photo or catch attention. Submit by replying to the thread. Contestants may submit more than one entry but it must be in a separate post. Important: Even if you do not submit an entry, please “like” any posts you feel deserve it as this is how the winner is chosen. And if you DO submit an entry, please also find an entry that you like from among your competitors' efforts and "like" that one as well.

The "thread starter" is the moderator and must post an original photo at the start of the thread. In case of a tie the moderator will choose one to break the tie. After determination of the contest's winner, that winner will be notified by the current Thread Starter/Contest Host and will become responsible for posting the next original work to be captioned. Enter often, vote more often. and most important: Have fun !
Views: 909