Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Arizona: The Civil Majority

Geraldo Rivera: The Civil Majority | Fox News Latino

In a special election reluctantly scheduled by Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, Pearce, 64, the powerful president of the State Senate, was recalled Tuesday by the voters of his suburban Phoenix district. The governor, Pearce’s friend and political ally, was forced to schedule the unprecedented special election after she was confronted by the avalanche of petitions bearing citizen signatures demanding a recall.

11-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow. if *that* flag doesn't show how backwards things can get from the original meaning, I don't know what does. Apropos of the reality, though. Cause. Welll. The GOP will oblige. .

Also, those tricorns? We'll be wanting those back, now. Here in the America we were raised to believe we were in.

(tucking feather in there. Tis a matter of cheesinesse, but this I do call macaroni. For some reason. Doodle me that. )

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 11-09-2011 at 07:01 PM.