Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Anyone in St George Utah area ? K3II delivery Problem

Im leaving this coming Thursday evening (4-30-2015) for at least a 4 month photography road trip with no return date. I just ordered my K3II and have a logistical problem.....I wont be home (where I am now) to get it !
Is anyone here from the St George Utah area I could have it shipped to ? I have nobody to sign for it and forward it to me. I don't want to have it sent general delivery and don't think they will anyway. Also I believe it has to be signed for upon delivery.
Im going to be in southern Utah for at least 2 months and St George or surrounding area is no problem to pick up at some point.
Hell....You can even take it out and give it a try and form your own opinion until I can get it........Anyone ? Anyone ?
Im not sure what else to do ?

Last edited by Dlanor Sekao; 04-26-2015 at 08:36 PM.
04-27-2015, 08:37 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It shouldn't be a problem for the place you are purchasing it from to ship it to where you are. I was camping a few years ago in North Carolina when a bad thunderstorm trashed some tents in the campground. One of the guys had new poles delivered to the campground by FedEx the next day.

Call customer service and explain the situation. If they won't ship it to where you are, buy from someone else.