Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2015, 03:23 AM   #1

Stolen equipment

I was thinking about the stolen equipment.

Could be a database of open access, not only Nikon equipment, but all brands.No only for America, but internationally, (the cameras travel too)
I think that sharing information with other forums, (Canon,Nikon, etc.), this would help it to be more complete.
Something like this:
http://www.fuerobado...equipos_robados
The mail of the affected person could be included to check / alert, if applicable.
Also It could be a page where all links to similar sites will be collected.

I do not think this eliminates the theft, but at least there would be a place to check, before buying something used
It is a only an idea, I hope someone with more programming knowledge that I have take the flag

05-29-2015, 06:15 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by aviador_mdp Quote
Could be a database of open access, not only Nikon equipment, but all brands.No only for America, but internationally, (the cameras travel too)

I do not think this eliminates the theft, but at least there would be a place to check, before buying something used
It is a only an idea, I hope someone with more programming knowledge that I have take the flag
There is such a database called Lenstag, which claims to be international.
https://www.lenstag.com/