Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2016, 11:40 PM - 2 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PF 10th Anniversary - Special T-shirts This Week Only!

Pentax Forums has just turned 10 years old! To commemorate this milestone, forum member mixberry (the winner of our last two t-shirt contests) has put together a special shirt design that will be available for the next week only (until September 14th).

In response to user feedback, I've made these shirts more accessible than ever before by selecting a new fulfillment option with much lower shipping costs! There are two separate links so that you can get the best possible shipping price:
The shirts are priced at $19.99 for US members, $19.99 (including VAT) for EU members, and $16.58 (no VAT) for other countries. The lower price will help offset international shipping costs!

Each shirt is available in a standard and a women's fit. Teespring offers free exchanges in case your shirt doesn't fit.

Shipping rates:
Name:  front.jpg
Views: 8418
Size:  191.1 KB

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-07-2016, 12:14 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Great design, great price. I'll pass, as I never wear clothes with anything legible on them (And have no friends who shoot pentax). But thanks to both for the design and the offer!
09-07-2016, 02:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Where is the Australian reference? Hmmm - fair criticism?
09-07-2016, 02:56 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wild Mark Quote
Where is the Australian reference? Hmmm - fair criticism?
Hey, you're still saving at least $5 on shipping compared to what it was before

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-07-2016, 03:33 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Your not calling Aussies cheapskate's are you
09-07-2016, 06:51 AM   #6
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Mark, a huge Congratulations on the 10th Anniversary of the forum! This forum has been such a great place for all of us to hang out, make friends, and learn all about our Pentax equipment! You deserveway to goway to goway to go

Thank you, I'm proud to be a member. I will be ordering this special shirt to honor our forums today!
09-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #7
Pentaxian

My wife thanks you for the less-intense-red womens option
Portland needs to construct a building shaped like a pint glass, so it can make the list of world icons! Bummer no space needle, but good worldwide representation - I might need a key to match up all the items though..

09-07-2016, 09:56 AM   #8

Was looking at purchasing one, unfortunately the measurements show they are not made for wide bodies!
09-07-2016, 10:05 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When I decided on a Pentax for my next camera a while back, Pentax Forums became my goto for reviews and information on everything from longevity issues to K-mount lenses, and saved me a ton of money as well as a few precious remaining head hairs along the way. Congratulations on 10 years of great service and here's to the next 20!

Cheers!
09-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very cool! I just ordered mine. :-)
09-07-2016, 12:13 PM   #11
Forum Member

Black t-shirt ?
09-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can I order the regular Forum T-shirt also along with the Anniversary shirt?
09-07-2016, 01:08 PM - 1 Like   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by suraswami Quote
Can I order the regular Forum T-shirt also along with the Anniversary shirt?
The regular shirts will be back in October, and I'll be sure to also have the lower shipping prices available on all of them.

Adam

09-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #14
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
That is a nice shirt.

I just ordered one. Again, perfect for me. Thank you for all that you do! Awesome!
09-07-2016, 03:59 PM   #15
Forum Member

Canada ...

Can't seem to see it, but are are any of the buildings from Canada?

... I hope so ...