Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
09-06-2016, 11:46 PM - 4 Likes   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PF 10th Anniversary - Free Marketplace Access!

Back when PF was a relatively new community, our Marketplace wasn't as structured as it is today, and it was open to all members.

As a treat to members who have participated on the forums over the course of our 10-year tenure, I'd like to extend free marketplace access to anyone with 1 or more forum posts as of today (who hasn't yet has a chance to try the Marketplace). Shoot me a PM and you'll receive marketplace access through the end of September

Thanks everyone! Don't miss the other 10th anniversary specials on the forum.

Update: the cutoff for access requests will be 9AM PDT on September 8th.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-07-2016, 05:27 AM   #2

I am interested in F and FA second hand primes
09-07-2016, 05:44 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Back when PF was a relatively new community, our Marketplace wasn't as structured as it is today, and it was open to all members.

As a treat to members who have participated on the forums over the course of our 10-year tenure, I'd like to extend free marketplace access to anyone with 1 or more forum posts as of today (who hasn't yet has a chance to try the Marketplace). Shoot me a PM and you'll receive marketplace access through the end of September

This is mighty nice of you! I have the access but I wanted to thank you for extending the offer for those that don't as well as for maintaining such a great site. It truly feels like a group of friends who gather for a common interest on this forum which is why I plan on staying.

Thanks again!
09-07-2016, 07:51 AM   #4

Interesting - but unfortunately for Slovenia not.

Also T-shirts .. too expensive because I collect money 4 my K-70.

09-07-2016, 10:12 AM   #5

I am interested in finding some good fast primes for low-light photography - this stuff go to Canada?
09-07-2016, 11:00 AM - 2 Likes   #6

Hello everyone, just signed up!

A K-50 owner for a couple of years and hopefully of a K-1 some day
Even more hopefully of a decent portfolio one day!

Thanks for the marketplace offer Pentaxforums, keep doing a great job!
09-07-2016, 11:57 AM   #7

Love my k3. I'm looking for an 85mm and a 16-50. My 11 year old daughter shoots with my k5. Hopefully next year I can upgrade.

09-07-2016, 12:18 PM   #8

Photos: Gallery
Long live the free market!
09-07-2016, 12:18 PM   #9

I've been a Pentax user for about a year now and I would like to see what the marketplace has to offer.
09-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #10
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
This is great! Thanks!
09-07-2016, 02:25 PM   #11

I am interested
09-07-2016, 02:53 PM   #12
Forum Member

Wanted to try the marketplace.
09-07-2016, 04:58 PM   #13

Thank you Adam. Would love to try out the market place.
09-07-2016, 10:14 PM   #14

I'm determined to re-learn all the things I have forgotten from my days of shooting film. Time to get excited about photography again and start using my K100 for more than vacation photos. This looks like a good place to start!
09-08-2016, 07:05 AM   #15
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery

Update: the cutoff for access requests will be 9AM PDT on September 8th.
Looking for some manuals
Closed Thread