Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-18-2017, 06:44 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Griii?

Any rumors about GRIII GRFF?

Last edited by MarkJerling; 01-18-2017 at 01:49 PM.
01-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If history repeats itself, we'll see something this year!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-18-2017, 10:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
If history repeats itself, we'll see something this year!
I hope.
02-05-2017, 12:14 PM   #4

I need a GR III in my life. Having seen what the latest 24-MP Pentax DSLRs can do, a new sensor in the next GR will do wonders, especially if they go with On-chip PDAF. Not holding my breath on FF, however. I don't think I'd want a bigger GR and I don't think they can match the size of the APS-C version but I'd love to be proven wrong. Was hoping to hear about it for CP+ since that's the target demo for the GR (If you haven't sampled Japanese camera culture, it's something else!! They're the biggest nerds!). Here's hoping we get a new GR sometime very soon.

05-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I'm hoping for a GRIII. I need to downsize my camera gear, weightwise, and the GRIII would be perfect replacement for my old (but still very good) X100, K5, K200D. If I need LONG shots, I have my FZ1000 which is adequate to the small tasks I give it. But the GR is something special, I believe, and I want one. If nothing arrives by the end of the year I guess It will have to be a GRII, but I am hopeful.