Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
No Lens Rentals for Canada

Funny, as soon as I start to motion towards renting a lens... I won't be able to.

Canada Post thefts halt Lens Rentals Canada service

To sum up the article for those who don't want to read it, it looks like Canada Post or "someone" has been helping themselves to some rentals. I'm surprised that Lens Rentals Canada hasn't been missing a lot more than just the few they mention in the article.

Through work,I deal with all the couriers a lot and our route drivers tell us all kinds of stories. Apparently the most troublesome shipments are Oakleys. One certain Courier company loses one shipment of Oakleys per month out here. All those security measures now put in place have only stopped that from one a week.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
article, canada, lens, lens rentals, lot, photography, post, rentals