Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2015, 03:50 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentaxian locations

To start, I was wondering if there was some way to search the forum members by location to find pentaxians near you. We seem to be rather sparse =) and this would be a great tool if it is available.

However, if there isn't, i'm going to do this the old fashioned way. Anyone from the Washington DC area here? I know i've seen three pentaxians in DC, which is pretty good. Anyone on the forum?

04-27-2015, 04:03 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You can search the location field via the member list advanced search:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/members/list/

There are also various social groups for members who live in the same area

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-27-2015, 04:07 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Imp Quote
To start, I was wondering if there was some way to search the forum members by location to find pentaxians near you. We seem to be rather sparse =) and this would be a great tool if it is available.

However, if there isn't, i'm going to do this the old fashioned way. Anyone from the Washington DC area here? I know i've seen three pentaxians in DC, which is pretty good. Anyone on the forum?
You can fill in your location in your details. If everyone did that, problem solved.
04-27-2015, 04:18 AM   #4
Imp
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks! For clarification for anyone else, you have to click the arrow next to "search members" and then select advanced search.

QuoteOriginally posted by arnold Quote
You can fill in your location in your details.
Done!

04-27-2015, 08:25 PM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

Awww, man, I wish you'd asked a year ago-- I moved away!