Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-31-2016, 06:33 AM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Photography Calculators

I tried to search this and didn't find it on the forum, so I hopefully I am not repeating someone else's information.

At any rate, I tripped over this neat set of calculators for photography - everything from sunrise & sunset to depth-of-field. There seem to be about 15 different calculators.

CLICK HERE to take a look.

05-31-2016, 07:38 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I saved it as a bookmark. thanks!
05-31-2016, 08:27 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
EV - may also be helpful

This one covers EV; not sure any of those others do. https://rechneronline.de/exposure/
05-31-2016, 09:40 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dcshooter Quote
Yeah, the Cambridge in Colour stuff has been around for a while and is pretty well known and regarded.

Even more handy are the various calculators available for smartphones. I run android and use Phototools all the time.
Thanks for the tip. My phone is also Android, so I downloaded this and will try it.

Don