Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Powerful Symmetry
Lens: Tamron AF70-300mm Camera: Pentax K-3 

My Kid is 5 and very, very into swimming. Ever since we put a pool in last year she's a real fish. Well this year we let her join swim team. She loves it, goes nuts for the ribbons (even if they are just for participation). She is very focused. This picture shows her watching the big kids in a heat, she's intent on their action. What I think is great about this picture is the power and allure the sport has for her. The symmetry is in, not just the arms of the swimmers before her, but in how aligned she is with the sport.

The editing for this image is basic, I only cropped and brought it to a high key as i felt it brought the contrast to the right place for the suit, the lanes and the numbers on her arm.

Thanks

Gabe

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by gabeH; 07-05-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: adding detail around the editing of the image

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, giveaway, pentax k-3 contest, photo, picture, powerful, sport, swimmers, swimming, symmetry, water