Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
Contest #98- October, 2014 (Wrapped, Covered, or Packaged)
Contest Number: 98 Contest Theme: Wrapped, Covered, or Packaged 
Posted By: Adam, 10-03-2014, 03:36 PM

The theme for the official Pentax Forums photo contest for October, 2014 is:

Wrapped, Covered, or Packaged
Let your imagination rule in this official photo contest inspired by a recent Weekly Challenge

Click here to Submit a Photo

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax or a Ricoh camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month

Prizes:

1st place: $50 B&H gift card + homepage feature
2nd place:
1-year premium forum account upgrade
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.

Links:Information

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Views: 5,968
10-08-2014, 03:13 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That's a tough challenge!
10-16-2014, 04:19 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

There is a difficult problem for not native English speakers. Because, the first and second rules are somehow confusing. Would be very useful, and encouraging for all not American users to find a much clear way to post their photos, like ''post your photos here'' and a direct link.

Last edited by JimmyDranox; 10-16-2014 at 04:25 PM.
10-16-2014, 05:19 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JimmyDranox Quote
There is a difficult problem for not native English speakers. Because, the first and second rules are somehow confusing. Would be very useful, and encouraging for all not American users to find a much clear way to post their photos, like ''post your photos here'' and a direct link.
There are 3 huge links with the word "submit" in them. I don't think it could get much clearer than that Or are you referring to something else?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-16-2014, 05:57 PM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

Exacty what I want to say. Just only one ''here'' .. Eventually, the only one in big letters. Not all those abracadabra rules.

Because for some not Americans members, that rules are a a little confusing.

Last edited by JimmyDranox; 10-16-2014 at 06:03 PM.
10-16-2014, 09:15 PM - 1 Like   #6

Photos: Gallery
A rewrite and clarification of the rules is more than due; my ability to decipher the code is hampered by the horrible guiderules. Can you please simplify?
10-16-2014, 10:01 PM - 1 Like   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wildspirit Quote
A rewrite and clarification of the rules is more than due; my ability to decipher the code is hampered by the horrible guiderules. Can you please simplify?
To enter, go to this page:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=21

And upload your photo there, just like in our post your photos forum or anywhere else on the site.

I've de-cluttered the contest announcement post a bit, but based on the number of submissions we've been seeing in recent contests, I don't think anything is unclear!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #8

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
There are 3 huge links with the word "submit" in them. I don't think it could get much clearer than that Or are you referring to something else?
Apparently 'Big Brother' has left his thumb print in place of recent comments in this thread. A commendable moderation move...let's indeed keep it all about pure photography.