Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-09-2016, 08:43 AM - 2 Likes   #1

Pentax Off Camera High Speed Sync

I have been using Pentax equipment since I have started in photography. I start when I was 16 and now I am 65 with the Spotmatic. The concern that I have at this time is the inability for the Pentax digital cameras to do HSS (High Speed Sync) off camera flash. I have tried many systems that force HSS but these have not been satisfactory (Cactus V6ii, Acon and even the on camera Pentax method with the 540. My question will Pentax work on a system that will allow HSS in its camera or will I have to find another alternative to do HSS which I do not want to do because of my loyalty to the Pentax brand and am heavily invested in the Pentax system. Thank you.

12-09-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Thank you very much for your post. Have you seen this Comprehensive Pentax P-TTL Flash Guide Updated - Articles and Tips | PentaxForums.com
It has everything about flash units. I will forward your comments and concerns to the management team. Thank you for being a valued customer.