Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2015, 11:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
New Batteries...

This is a new brand. I don't think I've seen these before. They have a major discount thing going on right now if you buy at least two sets, 25% off...

K-30/50 etc...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJVXXVU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

K-5, K5II, K-3 etc...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJWHWRK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Q cameras...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJX09BU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

There's more. They seem to be covering quite a few cameras in each major brand and they do have sets with chargers as well. They claim to be compatible with the Pentax chargers and I have more than one of each so I didn't bother grabbing the kits with. I got like $15 off the normal price. So instead of being like $58 it was like $45 with tax for 10 batteries. $4.50 a battery? Can't hardly beat that. I got free shipping too so I can't complain. This was a pretty nice deal and worth denting the credit card for, I think. They're so new I can't find a review on their batteries, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I could use the extra batteries. I use mine a lot for work so I do tend to wear them out faster than most people I'd guess. I do like to have plenty of them handy. I'll try them out and post here when I have a proper opinion on their quality but if you can afford it I'd try them out anyway. They're so cheap with the discount it's worth risking a few $$$..

Last edited by magkelly; 05-29-2015 at 11:16 PM.
07-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Any updates on performance? I was looking to get a couple more batteries for my K5 II and K5 IIs and I thought about buying some of these.
10-26-2015, 07:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Any updates on whether or not these batteries are actually any good?