Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2014, 08:04 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Pentax K-01 (yellow), 40mm XS, A 50mm 1.4, Q, 5-15mm Zoom, Kenko Auto Extension Tubes

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-01 (yellow), 40mm XS, A 50mm 1.4, Q, 5-15mm Zoom, Kenko Auto Extension Tubes

Asking Price
230.00 for K-01, see descriptions

Item Location
Twin Cities, MN (United States)

Item Description
I have decided to sell my remaining Pentax gear as most of it is no longer being used on a regular basis, and everything deserves a good home! Please read all of the descriptions, and if you have any questions please ask. I will add photos as soon as possible, but everything is available on a first come first serve basis. I have plenty of feedback here (all positive!) as well as at mu-43.com and on ebay with the same username.

Since I am selling several items and will be away this upcoming weekend, I will plan to ship the items that have sold on Monday 8/4 - everything after that will be shipped within 1-2 days. Thanks for looking!

Pentax 40mm f2.8 XS lens - AS IS - $50 OBO

This lens is cosmetically in great shape, however it was dropped last year (the price I paid for such a small lens) and appears to be decentered or simply out of alignment because of the fall. The lens sharpens up at F5.6, however images appear softer at wider apertures. The lens is in otherwise good shape, AF and aperture still fully functioning. I would prefer to sell this with the K-01 body and have discounted it if both are purchased (only $30 if bundled with the K-01 below).

Pentax K-01 Yellow Body Only - $215.00 (bundled with 40mm XS, $250.00)

This camera is in great condition, I don't have an exact shutter count however it will be under 500, I have only really used it on a handful of occasions. No issues with the camera whatsoever, and no signs of wear. All original accessories are included, along with an extra battery and matching yellow/black leather strap.

Pentax Q and 5-15mm zoom - $135 OBO

I am the original owner of this camera and lens. Everything is in mint condition with all original accessories and box included. Also included is a shoe mounted small thumb grip for easier camera holding.

Pentax SMC-A 50mm F1.4 - $80 -SOLD

This lens is in excellent shape cosmetically, with no major wear on the body of the lens. The aperture is snappy with no sign of oil on the blades. There is a very light scuff on the front element of the lens that will not affect image quality, and the glass is otherwise excellent with no sign of haze or fungus internally.

Kenko K Mount Auto Extension Tubes full set (12mm, 20mm, 36mm) - $95 -SOLD

I purchased these awhile back locally, and found that I don't have much of a need to go beyond 1:1 macro photos. These will get you extremely close up with a true macro lens attached. These are full auto tubes that communicate aperture between the camera and lens (there is however no autofocus mechanism!). All 3 tubes properly communicate aperture information between camera and lens together and independently. The tubes are in excellent condition with minimal signs of wear.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS/Fedex

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by pxpaulx; 07-31-2014 at 11:56 AM.
07-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #2
RDP
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent
07-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Pm sent
07-29-2014, 12:09 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mgbirder Quote
Pm sent
All messages have been replied to!

---------- Post added 07-30-14 at 05:10 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by pxpaulx Quote
All messages have been replied to!
All messages have been replied to. The 50mm smc-a F1.4 and Kenko extension tubes have both been sold, everything else is still available. If you have any questions let me know!

07-31-2014, 11:56 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Prices lowered on remaining items, open to reasonable offers!
07-31-2014, 07:28 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Pm on the Q
08-01-2014, 08:42 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PMs have been replied - K-01 and 40mm XS have been sold, only remaining item is the Q and 5-15mm lens. PM if you're interested!

08-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Good to know you sold the K-01! I was about to crack, but already have two bodies...
08-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Looks like we're done here, thanks for looking!