PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
645 Medium Format Camera

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
Boston, Mass (United States)

Item Description
Relisted to adjust price and to add more pictures..

Camera's condition reflects minimal use.(in excellent condition).Tested prior to packing, all features working well. Cosmetically (in excellent condition) I found only one small area with a very faint rub mark at top of camera (Hard to see and not able to display in pics). Comes with original user manual, and two 120 film backs. The two Film backs are in good working condition.

Suggest Buyer purchase new size AA batteries (6 needed), and new wafer lithium battery. Will include used batteries if desired for initial testing ?. Also If wanted, can include 8 rolls of film (well past expiration date- always stored in dark plastic bag, kept in refrigerator) not sure if they will be usable,

Purchased from original owner about 15 years ago. Hardly used this camera estimate, less than 10 times.. Has always been well cared for. Mostly stayed in its camera bag, selling separately in another listing. Will also be listing 645 Pentax lenses and a Pentax magnifing view finder .

Please see pictures.. See attached album for more pictures, included a picture taken with this camera of my Dad, camera takes stunning photos..

Feel free to ask questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$30 (US, lower 48), - $65* (Canada) Box size 15

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail (3 to 5 days shipping time) box size 15

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will ship after payment is received and cleared bank.
Will allow 48 hour inspection period. If return is desired Buyer must contact me with-in this period. Refund purchase price of camera only, all shipping cost responsibility of buyer. Item must be received in same condition as listed prior to sending refund.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by vincent_; 08-21-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: trying to add album?
08-21-2014, 01:23 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
At this price, it's a steal. Good luck with the sale. It's one sweet camera.
08-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hooverfocus Quote
At this price, it's a steal. Good luck with the sale. It's one sweet camera.
Yes I just lowered the price..Downsizing my belongings. So rather sell sooner than later...Its a nice camera just not using.. moved over to a point and shoot digital fixed lens camera- Sony RX1.
Will be putting up the lenses and accessories in follow up listings.
08-21-2014, 01:48 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by vincent_ Quote
Yes I just lowered the price..Downsizing my belongings. So rather sell sooner than later...Its a nice camera just not using.. moved over to a point and shoot digital fixed lens camera- Sony RX1.
Will be putting up the lenses and accessories in follow up listings.
Just sent you a PM. Thanks.