Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Pentax 645A lens 45mm 2.8 Reduced Price to $45.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Price reduced ...Pentax 645A lens 45mm 2.8

Asking Price
45.00 USD (SOLD)

Item Location
Boston, Mass (United States)

Item Description
Good condition.Would rate as mint if it wasnt for the ding on the Hood rim area, and the very slight scratches on the front lense Please see pictures and rear Glass is veryclean, no scratches.. No haze no fungus to be found.

Rear mounting ring in excellent condition. all stops working as they should.Except fot the dent, body also in excellent Plus condition. really no signs of use, No caps included but Comes with a Pentax case.

I hardly used my 645 equipment.. So cant honestly say anything about picture quality. but all the pictures and lenses that I used produced stunning pictures.It was 14 yrs ago when I did use the equipment so its hard for me to recall what lenses I used for what pictures... I think I may have used this lens once for the picture of my Dad, I have included.
the slight scratches are really faint hard to see and the dent, isnt that deep probable could be fixed .. but I feel not necessary (No effect on picture results)..

Lens priced accordingly

Can send more pics of lens upon request..

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
15 dollars, includes insurance, tracking and signature required.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail (3 to 5 days shipping time) .

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return unless found not as described. Please review Pictures ask question. Can provide additional Picture upon request.
Will ship after payment clears Bank

All payments must clear my bank prior to my shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX1  Photo       
View Picture EXIF
DSC-RX1  Photo 

Last edited by vincent_; 09-06-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: reduced price
08-29-2014, 01:33 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Oh I didn't see you had a 45mm. I'm actually missing this one
08-29-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by odinkos Quote
Oh I didn't see you had a 45mm. I'm actually missing this one
I see one sold for 300 on this site.. 90 dollars seems like a deal. PM your email address and I send some pics if you need more. let me know. also sellinf magnifier not up yet.. (will give you deal on the camera bag if interested. its wt is heavy so shippping cost seems higher.)
09-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
The scratches seem to be rather shallow. Nice economical addition to one's kit.

09-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
I reduced my price from 75 to 45, to promote some interest. Will be reducing the prices on the other three lenses.
Seems like a good deal here.
Lens shows no signs of use... if it wasnt foir the ding and very light scratches on the lens edge near the ding I would rate it as mint.. otherwise Glass is very clear throughout no dust etc

Last edited by vincent_; 09-04-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typo