PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K-5 Body and Lenses

Asking Price
1.00 USD

Item Location
Texas (United States)

Item Description
I am trying to raise money to get a 77mm lens so I am selling off a few items that don't see much action. I will post up pics later as I have time or as they are requested.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions via PM. I will be open and honest with everything because I want the buyer to be happy with what they are getting.

I have an original K-5 body with 18,473 clicks on the shutter. It is in perfect working condition. It has not been a museum piece but it is in great condition and works perfectly. About the only 'issue' is some very minor scuffing around the tripod lug.

I am selling this because I have a new K3 body and I am just not using it that much.

The price is $325 plus shipping. I am the original owner of this body. I will include a brand new, unopened, unused 2 pack of Wasabi batteries with this purchase.

I have a manual Rikenon 50mm f1.4 lens for sale. This lens was professionally cleaned and adjusted just prior to my purchasing it. It is actually a very very nice lens!!! I hate to see it go and I am sure I will regret it but I don't shoot manual lenses that much. It just doesn't see enough action.

The price is $105 plus shipping.

The following shots were taken with this lens @ f1.4

I also have a Pentax F28 f2.8 for sale. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Again, since I bought a 31mm this lens doesn't see as much action but I am still kind of reluctant to part with it. That said, I don't want to sit the lenses on the shelf to be looked at. The 28mm focal length is probably my favorite focal length on a crop sensor.

The price is $210 plus shipping.

All prices are the total price flat inclusive of all paypal fees. If you are in the 48 states assume about $5-$7 for shipping per lens. For the camera body please assume $10-$15 shipping to the 48 states.

If you so choose to send a money order or some form of online bill pay (such as pop money) please let me know and we can discuss options via PM.

To Canada shipping prices will be more. I can ship UPS or FEDEX but the expense will be more.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
USPS

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FEDEX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns please. However I will stand behind my sales. The items will be exactly as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by alamo5000; 04-29-2015 at 06:33 PM.
04-21-2015, 07:05 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Is your Rikenon the P model? Does it have the Ricoh pin? It seems much sharper wide open than my XR, nice lens!!
04-21-2015, 06:43 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
Is your Rikenon the P model? Does it have the Ricoh pin? It seems much sharper wide open than my XR, nice lens!!
It is the P model and it has some sort of a pin but it has never interfered with anything. It does not protrude at all. If you rub your finger around the metal mount you can feel it but that's it.

Fear not. The lens can be put on and taken off without even the hint of a problem.

I will try to get some pics of the stuff up soon.

---------- Post added 04-21-15 at 08:51 PM ----------

Here is the link on the forum to the lens in the review database.

Ricoh 50mm Rikenon P f/1.4 Lens Reviews - Ricoh Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database
04-22-2015, 05:23 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Does the 1.4 fit fine on the K-5, no problems?

04-22-2015, 05:46 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by philodragon Quote
Does the 1.4 fit fine on the K-5, no problems?
Absolutely no problems on a K5 or a K3 or any other Pentax camera. The little 'pin' sticks out maybe half a mm and that's it. Hardly a problem.

As I said, the lens was professionally cleaned and adjusted just before I bought it. I don't know if the other kinds have a longer pin or what... but this one seems more like a 'contact' rather than a pin. The P series is sort of like the A series but on modern Pentax cameras that P mode doesn't function so it's a full manual lens.

There is no other 'pin' other than that little contact point.
05-09-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
K5 body is sold.

Lenses are still up for grabs. I might add a couple of lenses to the sale.

Thank you.
05-24-2015, 04:58 PM   #7
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I have not been following up on this thread...sorry.

The F28 f2.8 is still up for grabs. The 50mm f1.4 manual focus lens is also up for grabs. Considering adding a green ring 40mm and a green ring 70mm to the sale.

Need to fund a 77mm

---------- Post added 05-24-15 at 08:31 PM ----------

Listing withdrawn (for now).