PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fuji XF1 Bundle

Asking Price
135.00 USD

Item Location
TN (United States)

Item Description
Step right up, folks, and behold the marvel known as the Fuji XF1.

Now this contraption will not slice, it will not dice, and it will not, under any circumstances, blend you a healthy beverage.

HOWEVER, this modern device will record a digital 'snapshot' of whatever you aim at it. INCREDIBLE you say! But it is true.

All you have to do is turn this easy to use device on by gently pulling out the front lens and twisting a mere few degrees, aiming it at your subject, and pushing the easy to press button located on the top, right of this wonderful contraption.

Share your 'snapshots' with friends on the information superhighway or have them 'developed' into physical artwork. WOWWW!!!!

And because I really like you, I'm throwing in not one, not two, oh no no friend.. but THREE.. yes.. THREE batteries to keep you going for a long time.

Act now and get this eeeeexotic (faux) leather case too.

This is such a bargain that it CANNOT be refused.

(no trades, super firm price, paypal only, no returns, lower 48 US shipping only)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included in price (USPS)

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by mee; 02-26-2018 at 06:51 PM.
05-24-2015, 07:00 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
What condition is the lens in, as am aware they are a little delicate.
05-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #3
mee
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
It is a train wreck let me tell you.

haha No, seriously, it is fine. And I'm not selling the camera due to any known damage or potential damage.. I would have mentioned that for sure in my original post! I simply don't use it as I thought I would. I'm too fixed on using optical viewfinders and having high DR DNG files, so I just lug a dSLR around instead. Actually, I've only used this little camera a handful of times since getting it last year as a result. Me and mirrorless don't get along.

Actually, if you are really interested and want me to perform some sort of testing or recording of the lens in action, let me know please. I see you are in the UK though so this might be a moot issue.

Last edited by mee; 05-25-2015 at 01:32 PM.
05-27-2015, 07:50 PM   #4
mee
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump!