Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2015, 08:38 PM   #1
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Sigma 18-250mm DC Macro HSM (non OS model)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 18-250mm DC Macro HSM (non OS model)

Asking Price
180.00 USD [SOLD]

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Sigma 18-250mm HSM. I bought this from one of our forum members a couple months ago, but haven’t really used it like I thought I might. Was pleasantly surprised by the image quality, as this was my first and only super-zoom. Have decided to let it go, as I’m accumulating funds for an FA 31.

Body and hood show some wear, but overall physical condition is solid. Hood isn’t perfectly snug, but snaps on just fine. Zero zoom creep, and the AF/MF & zoom lock switches work perfectly. Glass is in excellent condition. No scratches, fungus, haze, any of that stuff. Struggle to see any interior dust, and the aperture assembly works as it should. The HSM works great, as well. Am a little loath to let this go so soon, as I bought it for weekend trips and vacations, but the craving for the FA 31 is strong – lol

Asking $180 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS Priority Mail), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.
Includes:

• The lens
  • Original front cap
  • Original rear cap
  • Original hood
I didn’t receive the original box or pouch when I bought it, but be assured that it will be packaged securely.

I don’t have much feedback on our site, but have over 1000 transactions as a buyer/seller on eBay since 2003, (search: greatscott02) with 100% feedback. Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Cost included in CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Selling to US and Canada only. Shipping cost included in cost for US -- Canadian buyers please send me a forum PM, and I'll get you a shipping quote for your address. If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping cost (will give total in a PM upon agreement of purchase).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by esrandall; 06-01-2015 at 07:23 AM.
05-28-2015, 08:09 PM   #2
Closed Account

Original Poster
Bump to the top for a great deal on a versatile lens!
05-30-2015, 05:54 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by esrandall Quote
Bump to the top for a great deal on a versatile lens!
PM sent
05-30-2015, 12:41 PM   #4
Closed Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K_Man Quote
PM sent
will be back in town tomorrow. Responded to your PM.