Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-04-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
FS: DA21, DA40, FA35 f2

I think I really want to try out the DA 20-40mm limited for a while, so I'm hoping to sell of the primes I have covering that range to cover the purchase. Paypal only, included shipping costs are for domestic USPS only. If you prefer another service or live overseas PLEASE contact me for a shipping quote as I live in Alaska and UPS/FexEx get expensive quickly.

First up, the DA 21mm Limited (SMC, not HD). Was purchased on eBay a few weeks ago. Shot a wedding with it, and it was that experience that led me to wanting the flexibility of a zoom. Lens is in excellent optical and physical condition. Comes with both OEM caps, hood, pouch, and box, no paperwork. $300 shipped.

Next up are the two I'm having the hardest time with selling, as I use them both on my digital and film bodies. Both are for sale, the one that doesn't sell I'll keep.

The DA 40mm f2.8 Limited has been a fantastic companion with excellent IQ (and again in excellent physical condition as well) that work amazingly well on both bodies. It'll be the hardest one to part with... Both OEM caps, hood, pouch, and if I can find it the pinch cap I usually keep on it instead of the standard screw on cap. $225 shipped.

Finally is a recent eBay purchase, the FA 35mm f2. It comes with the original caps, box, paperwork, and pouch, but I *do not* have the factory hood. It has clear glass and looks damn near new! I've only used it for a few around the house test shots but it appears to be in 100% like new condition. It was purchased to be my second low light prime for the reception but didn't arrive in time to make the trip for the wedding unfortunately. $300 shipped.

Last edited by skierd; 07-05-2015 at 12:09 AM. Reason: added photos
07-07-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
Just sent you an email re: DA40.
07-11-2015, 08:34 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Interested in the 21mm. Was it used when you purchased it on ebay? Any description on its condition?
07-12-2015, 03:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
Original Poster
Heather, emailed you back.

Sage - yes it was used. It's in excellent, like new, condition and it's a fantastic little lens.

---------- Post added 07-13-15 at 12:04 PM ----------

All still available, open to offers