Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-31-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
Closed Account

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Pentax HD DA15mm Limited -- PRICE DROP!!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax HD DA15mm Limited -- excellent condition!!

Asking Price
370.00 USD [Price Drop]

Item Location
Sumner, WA (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Pentax HD DA 15mm Limited. I purchased this brand new a few months back, and before the boo-birds let me have it (LOL) -- I know I'm committing sacrilege by offering it up for sale, but I've really struggled to get comfortable shooting with a UWA (previously owned a Sigma 10-20), and while I can pull the occasional great shot with it, I find it just sitting in my bag...not being used. I could hold onto it for later use (as my shooting style evolves), but I would rather let it go now, to help fund an FA 77.

Body and front cap are in great physical shape, no nicks or chips, anything like that. Hood is nice and snug, and the glass is in fantastic shape. No scratches, fungus, haze, any of that stuff. Aperture assembly works as it should -- everything about it is great. The lens is basically like new.

Asking $370 shipped in CONUS (will use USPS or UPS), and will ship to Canada (we can PM about cost once I get your location). No other international shipping, sorry. Payment via PayPal.

Includes:

• The lens
• Original rear cap
• Original front cap
• Original pouch
• Original box

Thanks for taking the time to look, and please PM me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included in cost for CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
RETURNS: Only if item is not as described and initiated within 48 hours of receipt. Buyer to pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Last edited by esrandall; 08-06-2015 at 06:42 PM.
08-01-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 93 (100%)
I think the FA77 reference will 'absolve' you of any wrongdoing here - and for those of you who do seek UWA this lens is a great one!
08-03-2015, 08:34 PM   #3
Closed Account

Original Poster
Bump to the top
08-06-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
Closed Account

Original Poster
Bump going into the weekend + a small price drop

---------- Post added 08-06-15 at 10:20 PM ----------

Sold!