PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D w/ 28-70 F/4 Lens

Asking Price
165.00 USD

Item Location
Western Massachusetts (United States)

Item Description
This K20 was my backup body which was just upgraded to a K7 so that I can more easily take it skiing with me (more compact). I need this gone before my fiancee sees how much equipment I have in this house and murders me in my sleep As such, I'm open to offers to get this moved, so if you don't like the price send me one that you do.

The camera focuses properly, all features work properly & it still takes great images. The body no longer has its X-Sync port cover or hotshoe cover, which were lost when it was still in possession of the PO. It also has a hairline crack in the body near the AE-L button from knocking over the tripod, which likely impacts its weather sealing ability and makes the AE-L button difficult to press (I never use it, so I don't notice). It comes with the manual and strap, but I do not have the original packaging. It has a GGS Glass cover over the rear screen and a plastic protector over the top screen. It does not come with a body cap (long gone) but does come with a lens mounted.

The body is being shipped with a Pentax SMCP- FA 28-70 mm F/4.0 - I'm not the original owner, and lens is in great shape overall. It does not suffer from separation or hazing, plus the front and rear elements are scratch-free. There are dust particles in the lens that do not affect photo quality. The lens looks pretty darn clean for its age. It has a front lens cap but NOT a rear, as it is coming mounted to the K20D.

I will not split up this kit as I don't have a body cap for the camera. This would make a great gift for a youngster interested in photography, a great backup body, or a great bangaround camera to keep in your travel bag.

Here's a photo that I took with this body and my M50mm this July 4th. Still a great sensor in terms of performance when there's good light:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
FREE in the USA!

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns only accepted if the item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 08-03-15 at 08:19 AM ----------

Photos resized per moderator request.

---------- Post added 08-03-15 at 10:42 AM ----------

Photos have been resized, price dropped $10. Make me an offer, anything reasonable will be considered!

---------- Post added 08-03-15 at 07:30 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by sweendiggs Quote
pentaxforums.com marketplace listing

item for sale
pentax k20d w/ 28-70 f/4 lens

asking price
165.00 usd
sold!!

Last edited by RustyToyotaVT; 08-03-2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Price Reduced!