PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP 28-80mm f 3.5-4.2 CF Macro BBAR MC zoom lens

Asking Price
20.00 CAD or best offer

Item Location
Nova Scotia (Canada)

Item Description
Hi, I have acquired a Tamron SP 28-80 Tamron zoom adaptall lens – model 27A.

The glass is in great shape. No scratches, haze, fungus, or blemishes of any kind. The metal lens barrel is in very good to excellent shape – I only see one scratch, on one edge of the focus ring.

Focus ring and zoom ring is smooth and working perfectly. Aperture blades are clean and oil free.
Comes with the Tamron adapter for Pentax K mount. It has a Hoya Skylight (1B) filter in good shape (which looks to have always been on, so the lens itself is pristine). It also comes with the original lens case (in good shape), and the original front lens cap (which is a bit scratched up). I don't have the rear cap but will pack carefully and protect it.

I haven’t used Tamron adaptall lenses before so I’m not an expert, but the lens seems to do what it should – accurate exposure reading, smooth zoom operation, macro seems to work. I’ve attached a photo I snapped today to show you what it looks like. I shot this on my K-30, f5.6 I believe.

This is from adaptall-2.org: "Optimal optical performance is F/8 to F/11 at all zoom settings, and at these apertures this lens is very sharp. Macro performance is good between F/8 and F/22, but with a moderate drop of contrast in fine details towards the edges of the film plane. This is a very versatile lens ...."

2 ring zoom
Focal Length 28-80mm
Aperture Range 3.5-32, AE
Lens Group/Elements: 8/9
Min. Focus: 0.36m (80mm); 0.9m (28mm)
Macro 1:3.4 (1:1.7 with 01F)
Filter Size 67mm; bayonet fitting for custom hood.
Weight: 480g
length (min): ~ 85mm.

I will pack up the lens well for shipping.

I’m selling it for $35 plus $15 shipping for anywhere in North America. Please note that this is in Canadian dollars – the Canadian dollar is weak right now against the US dollar, so for Americans interested this is an even better deal.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You can return it if it isn't what I described. It appears to work as it should, and it's in nice shape.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo   

Last edited by skism; 09-05-2015 at 07:10 PM.
09-02-2015, 02:05 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
Hi, please note the lowered price. Thanks.
10-12-2015, 02:12 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
pm sent