PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
DA 14mm F2.8

Asking Price
350.00 USD

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
A WONDERFUL ultra wide angle lens for exploring the 'near-far dichotomy'. This lens got me into several prestigious online galleries with my shot of the interior of North Lonsdale United Church. Wonderful, contrasty, sharp, depth of field from .5 foot to infinity at F8. A VERY misunderstood lens, but once you get it, absolutely wonderful. This was the lens I liked best. For landscapes, interior, and architectural shots, it is fabulous. It DOES have a very teeny crack in the distance scale window, clearly visible in the second shot, which in no way affects the performance of the lens. I never got it fixed because it didn't bug me that much; pleaser don't bid on it if you don't like this.

PLEASE NOTE: These are NOT collector's item, meticulous, pristine samples of these lenses. These have seen a lot of use, professional and otherwise. These have hiked hundreds and hundreds of miles through the mountains with me. They have been treated VERY well, however, and are mechanically and optically perfect, but there are marks, scuffs, dings, and such on the bodies and hood of these lenses. If you are looking for pristine, collector's item lenses that are in immaculate shape, PLEASE LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. These have been my professional photographic tools for many years, they have been treated with respect, and I would LOVE for them to go to a good home where they are being used and loved by an avid photographer, not sitting on a shelf.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia

Shipping Charge
Included in North America. At buyer's expense elsewhere.

Shipping Services
UPS, USPS, Fedex, Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
e-Transfers accepted. Certified Cheques or International Money orders must clear before items shipped. 3 days to accept item - return shipping via same method at buyers expense.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 04-30-2016 at 08:19 AM ----------

...from the Pentax Exclusive Gallery:

Cheers,
Cameron

Last edited by Cambo; 05-02-2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Lowered price
05-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for price drop!

---------- Post added 05-02-2016 at 04:09 PM ----------

Bump Bump Bump.