Item for Sale
LensMaster Gimbal RH-2

Asking Price
150.00 USD

Item Location
Fulton, IL (United States)

Item Description
The LensMaster Gimbal RH-2

Awesome gimbal, heavy duty and so smooth. Comes with custom 90degree bracket.

Look at my other listings to see what a 150-500mm simga looks on it. Better yet, buy both!

desc:
Lens on Gimbal or Gimble What I wanted was a Long Lens Bracket or Gimbal that simply fixed directly to a Monopod or Tripod and gave me a full range of movement with my camera / lens. After making and testing many prototypes, I have what, for me, is the perfect tool for the job, robust, super smooth with full freedom of movement and at a realistic price.

Gimbal heads are ideal for a long lens as they allow the user to move the mass of a large lens into a different position with ease, I do believe the Gimbal Head can't be beaten for subjects that have erratic movement, and should the subject stop the friction controls hold the lens in position.

The main body is made from aircraft grade aluminum which is then treated and Powder coated with a satin scratch resistant finish.
Attached to this is an Arca Swiss type clamp.

One large soft touch control knob operates the friction control for the vertical movement and another, working in the same way, for the horizontal movement, thus allowing the user to lock the lens in any position, or by releasing the pressure on the knobs give movement, e.g. when tracking birds in flight.

The Gimbal has a hardened steel standard 3/8" fitting that you simply screw onto your Tripod or Monopod ensuring it is fixed securely.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS or UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept returns if not as described and if notified within 5 days.
Open to offers if you are interested in more than 1 of my items.
Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images