PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Rokinon 8mm fisheye f/3.5

Asking Price
175.00 USD

Item Location
Dallas, TX (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling my APS-C-sized fisheye lens. I bought it new from B&H in September of 2015, and it's only seen light use since then. It's been a fantastic lens and I'd have no qualms about keeping it forever, but I don't use it that much... far less with a K-1 making my APS-C setup infinitely less relevant. Now it's pretty much redundant in my lens bag.

You're probably aware that it's a manual focus lens, with automatic "A" aperture control and an aperture ring just in case. The aperture range is f/3.5 to f/22. Even at f/3.5, this thing is a breeze to focus - and sharp enough to pixelpeep. Beyond f/4.5, you barely even have to try to focus - it hits hyperfocal distance that quickly.

I've used it from shots from architectural stuff to astrophotography. See the sample photos after the pics of the lens.

I listed it in "Excellent" condition, the only thing that keeps it from being like-new is one tiny chip in the paint on the barrel... the last photo of the lens series will show how small it is. It's about the size that a brand new Sharpie marker would make if you dotted it straight down on a sheet of paper. There is no deformation to the barrel itself, it's purely a loss of paint.

It comes with the original box, manual, lens cap, and rear mount cap.

LENS PICTURES:

SAMPLE PICTURES

This is at f/6.3

This is at f/4

This is at f/3.5

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS, FedEx, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Within 5 days of receipt of item if item and/or condition does not arrive as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!