PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LIKE NEW! Pentax AF540FGZ Flash for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR Cameras

Asking Price
200.00 USD

Item Location
Clinton, IA (United States)

Item Description
Very cool flash, this one is brand new. I got it in a kit and planned on selling it. I made sure it worked when I got it but that's pretty much it. I got the box and stand as well. No use on this one at all maybe 10 flashes to test it. Remember when they were giving these out when you bought a K3.

I have another one that has been used and it's worked great. These are really exceptional flashes. The wireless p-ttl is something I will miss!

If you have any questions or want to see some full size pics, just let me know.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns on DOA only

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

08-31-2016, 08:39 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Just to clarify this a bit.

I got this free with my K3 a while back. I tested it when it came in, with intention on selling it. I never got around to selling it.
I use Cactus RF60s for my flash photography so never used this flash.
I also have for sale (I will list it separate) another AF540FGZ that I bought a long time ago and have used it a lot before I bought my Cactus Flashes.

So that's why I know a lot about this flash and it's function, but yet this one is still new and unused.
Like I said I did test this when it arrived to make sure it functioned normally and I will test it again. So it has fingerprints on it, but I never used it besides testing.