Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2016, 07:56 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
Kata GDC H-16 holster bag (for big cameras & lenses)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Kata GDC H-16 holster bag (for big cameras & lenses)

Asking Price
75.00 USD

Item Location
Washington D.C. (United States)

Item Description
The best of the old Kata bags, before Manfrotto destroyed the brand. The GDC bags are tough, semi-hard sided, and heavily padded bags with adjustable dividers and capacious pockets. The H-16 is a holster-style bag that is big enough to carry your K-1 with 70-200mm attached! That's 16 interior inches from top to bottom, with room to push it. The side pockets can even hold a big prime or DA-series zoom.

Yes, that can get heavy, but the thickly padded and grippy "Gecko Strap" relieves some of that fatigue, and insures the bag doesn't fall off a shoulder. All in all, a wonderul bag that served me well when I put my K-3 and 60-250mm inside it for a long hike, protected from the elements. Even includes a "storm cover" in case of heavy rain, though the bag itself is pretty waterproof already (except the zippers on the side pockets).

An excellent bag, in almost-new condition (I didn't have the 60-250 for too long, and I have a smaller version of this bag as my primary container), but be forewarned that it is kinda big for a holster bag.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!