PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony A7 with FE28-70 OSS and 5 batteries

Asking Price
1,200.00 AUD

Item Location
Ryde, NSW (Australia)

Item Description
Body bought new locally from Camera House in December 2014, still have the receipt. Lens bought seperately from Camera Lane in Melbourne less than a month later. Originally bought this as a taster for full frame using my manual focus Pentax lenses, great fun but a lot of what I shoot needs TTL flash so this was used sparsely, now that I got my K-1 I just don't see myself using this hense the sale.

Camera has shutter count just under 5000(file name suggest 4843, online tools suggest 4911) Had screen protector since day one, body shows very little sign of use, tiny scratch here and there but nothing to note. Comes with 5 batteries(2 original, 3 aftermarket), an aftermarket charger(for both wall and car charge), also including all items in the retail box like charging cable, documents and unused Sony strap.

Detected Camera model : ILCE-7
Shutter actuations made up to file DSC04843.JPG: 4911
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0032 = 47
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0033 = 19
| | | | Sony_Tag9050_0x0034 = 0
(65536 * 0) + (256 * 19) + 47 = 4911

Sony FE 28-70 f3.5-5.6 OSS, since I used adapted lenses most of the time this was only used a handful of times, it is what it is, a kit lens that works as advertised. Comes with original front and rear cap and lens hood only.

Priced to sell as a bundle but I may consider selling the lens and the camera seperately if the price was right.

Prefer face to face transaction, but will consider postage within Australia if buyer is keen.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Australia Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
AustPost

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I am confident of the condition of the item for sale, if there is significant defect or disparity with listing buyer can return within 7 days.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo