Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2014, 08:04 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
12 Days of Christmas, Day Eight

Here is the posting thread for our eighth posting thread for the 12th Days of Christmas game.

Please post your Christmas themed photos here, and if you are on flickr, add them to our photo pool here.

If any of you have photos for the previous seven days, go ahead and add them to the previous posting threads and/or the flickr pool: There is plenty of room...

We went to pick our tree today. More of a snapshot than a display of any photographic skill, but I thought this had to be my picture of the day, and this was the best I could do - there were a lot of trees to maneuver between as well. I think we got a pretty tree - can't wait to see it dressed up in ornaments and candles in a few days!

PickingTheTree-1 by MetteHHH

12-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not a good day today, so this is an emergency shots again.
12-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
One of our Christmas house guests, Jojo the dog does not like to let his ball out of his sight, or grip.
12-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

This might not be very christmasy, but just before sunset the fog decided to lift and reveal a lightshow that really made my day brighter