Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
12 Days of Christmas, Day Ten

The tenth posting thread for our 12 Days of Christmas game!

I am sorry I have been a bit late with everything again - things are getting a big hectic, and in Denmark tomorrow is the Big Day: We celebrate on Christmas eve.

I will be posting yesterday's shot and todays later. I look forward to seeing what the rest of you come up with too. Please remember to visit our photo pool on flickr as well, and add your photo if you use flickr.

12-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

12-23-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Noel - that's too pretty to drink!

For today I have another installment of my kitchen documentary: We need a particular sort of pickled red cabbage with the goose tomorrow, or else it would not be Christmas.
This is an action shot of my husband grating red cabbage at nearly midnight:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
christmas, day, days, flickr, photo